Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thoughts on Make Noise Shared System
Staff
#1
0
0
Thoughts on Make Noise Shared System

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I was looking at the Make Noise Shared System and thinking of getting it, but the idea of Morphagene doesn't really appeal to me, so I got to wondering how much of a price break you get buying the system instead of the parts. Turns out you don't. It's actually more expensive than buying the case and the modules separately. I guess you pay extra for the black faceplates. </p> <p>So now I'm thinking of getting the case and some of the modules. </p> <p>I currently have Pico III, Rings, Clouds, DFAM and Subharmonicon.</p> <p>I don't really have any questions, but I'd love to hear ideas I might not have considered.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Piper-Bob"> /u/Piper-Bob </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/juplwu/thoughts_on_make_noise_shared_system/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/juplwu/thoughts_on_make_noise_shared_system/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on Make Noise Shared System - by SynthWizard - 11-16-2020, 01:54 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4