Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need advices on my music
Staff
#1
0
0
I need advices on my music

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi ! I'm trying to improvise tracks using only my octatrack on a project called j.s.achab (<a href="https://m.soundcloud.com/user-78086999">https://m.soundcloud.com/user-78086999</a>). I'm really bad at sound engineering (probably at music too) but I want to know if the actual music I produce during theses improvisations is &quot;listenable&quot;. </p> <p>This is really important to me, Big thanks to people that will take time to read/answer this.</p> <p>See you.</p> <p>EDIT: Sometimes there is not only an octatrack, I rather mean: using mainly the octatrack.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Far-Date-3725"> /u/Far-Date-3725 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/k91dbj/i_need_advices_on_my_music/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/k91dbj/i_need_advices_on_my_music/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need advices on my music - by SynthWizard - 12-08-2020, 11:04 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13