Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A collection of the weirdest modules, what are they and what do you think?
Staff
#1
0
0
A collection of the weirdest modules, what are they and what do you think?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p><a href="https://preview.redd.it/v9sy7j19ij461.jpg?width=613&amp;format=pjpg&amp;auto=webp&amp;s=1186e6658d26b7c8b9c54e6363f58c3effdfbc23">https://preview.redd.it/v9sy7j19ij461.jpg?width=613&amp;format=pjpg&amp;auto=webp&amp;s=1186e6658d26b7c8b9c54e6363f58c3effdfbc23</a></p> <p>I found this rack on a website about oddball modules and since the link to Modulargrid is down I was wondering if someone can help me identify them? I know a lot of them are either ERD, Gieskes and Folktek but I still am curious about the rest. I'm especially wondering what the hell the huge Saturn is in the third row and if it's an actual module or something passive. Also thoughts about the rack are more than welcome, it's some insane shit imo and I'd love to hear from people who own one or a few.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Pangarfnn"> /u/Pangarfnn </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/kb0scb/a_collection_of_the_weirdest_modules_what_are/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/kb0scb/a_collection_of_the_weirdest_modules_what_are/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A collection of the weirdest modules, what are they and what do you think? - by SynthWizard - 12-12-2020, 01:21 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5