Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rainmaker vs Echoboy
Staff
#1
0
0
Rainmaker vs Echoboy

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm interested in persepctives from wigglers who have used both Intellijel Rainmaker and Soundtoys Echoboy. I currently use my limited modular setup to record stems into a DAW for follow-on manipulation. While Echoboy does get me to some happy accidents, I still use it primarily as a &quot;preset machine.&quot; What I like about Rainmaker is that it seems to travel far and wide from the source material and arrive at discoveries that traditional delays could. Is the Echoboy just as deep, and I'm not putting in the time, or is Rainmaker really something I should check out?</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>I do enjoy working in a DAW (I make experimental downtempo), and see modular as a way of getting places that the computer can't take me. That, and it's damn fun. Here's my simple setup (minus the Rainmaker and C4rbon). Suggestions welcomed!</p> <p><a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1259718">https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1259718</a></p> <p>edit: typos</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mini_thins"> /u/mini_thins </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/khnwjc/rainmaker_vs_echoboy/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/khnwjc/rainmaker_vs_echoboy/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rainmaker vs Echoboy - by SynthWizard - 12-22-2020, 07:58 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8