Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a mono synth and I could use some suggestions.
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a mono synth and I could use some suggestions.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I’m rearranging some things. I don’t have a ton of space and I’m looking to cut down on most of my keys and just have my electric piano and Digitakt as my main controllers. I have a monologue I’m probably going to sell. I’m currently making good use of a Deepmind 12D, Neutron, and Digitakt. The Neutron can do some really cool stuff, but I want something that can save presets as needed. I like the Monologue, but as I said I’m trying to get rid of the keys. So short of cutting the key bed off and modifying it myself, what else is out there that can do bass well and has a smaller footprint? I was even looking at the Minotaur, but it seems a bit limited in comparison to the Monolgoue.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/cokronk"> /u/cokronk </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kj2rn3/looking_for_a_mono_synth_and_i_could_use_some/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kj2rn3/looking_for_a_mono_synth_and_i_could_use_some/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for a mono synth and I could use some suggestions. - by SynthWizard - 12-23-2020, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4