Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I buy a hardware synthesizer?
Staff
#1
0
0
Should I buy a hardware synthesizer?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have wanted a hardware synth for a while now and really want to get the Minilogue XD. I am only hesitant because I am not great at keyboard and my prior experience has only been with MIDI. I don’t want to feel held back because of my inability to play well, but I also know that there is a good sequencer in the XD. Any suggestions?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/BigBird_14"> /u/BigBird_14 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kljmwn/should_i_buy_a_hardware_synthesizer/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kljmwn/should_i_buy_a_hardware_synthesizer/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Should I buy a hardware synthesizer? - by SynthWizard - 12-28-2020, 09:33 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10