Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help Me Choose A Collection of Patches
Staff
#1
0
0
Help Me Choose A Collection of Patches

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am new to synths and have finally saved up and purchased a Deep Mind 12. Its getting shipped to me and should arrive in 2 days! I play in a band and we do some Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, spacey jam stuff and Phish. (Don't judge. LOL) I'm wondering if you could point me to a good set of patches to purchase. I don't know much about synths and will rely on presets to get started. I don't want to bog down the band fiddling around and trying sounds. I found a collection on Ultimate Patches that looked good, but wondered if given my musical preferences you might know of some better suited to my style. Whirltzers, Hammond B3, Rhodes, are sounds I'm after. I have a digital piano which I use primarily for piano sounds. The DM12 will serve as a second keyboard for a variety of sounds. Appreciate your time. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/AVL_Hophead"> /u/AVL_Hophead </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/km5kxp/help_me_choose_a_collection_of_patches/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/km5kxp/help_me_choose_a_collection_of_patches/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help Me Choose A Collection of Patches - by SynthWizard - 12-29-2020, 07:48 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3