Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is it worth it to own the entire MOOG Mother Ecosystem?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is it worth it to own the entire MOOG Mother Ecosystem?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I currently own the Grandmother and DFAM, and I was wondering if there was any point in acquiring the other members of the family. </p> <p>Does anyone currently own the whole Ecosystem?<br/> What are the advantages?<br/> Do you really <em>need</em> the whole series?<br/> (<em>Please stop me from doing this before I do it, but also maybe don't stop me?)</em> </p> <p>Having heard some complaints about the MOTHER-32, I was wondering if anyone had any gripes about it or any of the others before I proceeded forward. </p> <p>Extra points go to Matriarch owners, because I don't think my bank account is ever going to forgive me for this journey.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Susan_69_"> /u/Susan_69_ </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kto8lu/is_it_worth_it_to_own_the_entire_moog_mother/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kto8lu/is_it_worth_it_to_own_the_entire_moog_mother/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is it worth it to own the entire MOOG Mother Ecosystem? - by SynthWizard - 01-09-2021, 08:34 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7