Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3
Staff
#1
0
0
AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey guys, I recently bought the AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 but I got some issues trying to figure something out and was wondering if anyone could help me out. How do I change the note of which the drum plays when I hit the pad. The notes change as I go from one pad to another but I want to pick a specific note and wasn't too sure how to do that. </p> <p>DAW: FL Studio 20</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/yeahmanidktho"> /u/yeahmanidktho </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kvyam2/akai_professional_mpk_mini_mk3/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kvyam2/akai_professional_mpk_mini_mk3/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 - by SynthWizard - 01-12-2021, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender John 5 Ghost & Phantom Telecaster...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0