Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Resources for Learning Yamaha's FM-X engine
Staff
#1
0
0
Resources for Learning Yamaha's FM-X engine

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>What's up guys? I just received my MODX8 in the mail after 3 agonising weeks of waiting and I've spent the last 6 days getting deep into this synth. It's awesome, so much power and versatility. There's some nice tutorials on YouTube, Dom Sigalas has helped immensely. But, I feel like through studying the patches he makes I'm not so much learning the FM-X engine as I am just writing down synth recipe's. </p> <p>I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for resources for learning the FM-X engine (or even just the Montage/Modx in general). I've been through the owners manual and started looking through the absolute behemoth that is the reference manual. Tried looking on Udemy and The great courses plus but no luck so far.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/RoyOrbisonsGhost"> /u/RoyOrbisonsGhost </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kvycao/resources_for_learning_yamahas_fmx_engine/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kvycao/resources_for_learning_yamahas_fmx_engine/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Resources for Learning Yamaha's FM-X engine - by SynthWizard - 01-12-2021, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5