Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using Eurorack with Ableton/DAWs
Staff
#1
0
0
Using Eurorack with Ableton/DAWs

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello gaiz,</p> <p>I want to use my eurorack as a sound design workstation that works well with Ableton. To be precise, I want to be able to send data to my rack and recieve the final result as audio to record in Ableton. Basically the signal path should be something like: </p> <p>Ableton -&gt; USB -&gt; Eurorack -&gt; USB -&gt; Ableton</p> <p>I´'ve got an FH-2 from expert sleepers for that purpose, but I had trouble setting it up properly and also I am not entirely sure if it can recieve CV back from a module and digitalize it to send it back via USB. </p> <p>Has anyone set up something like this already and can help me out? Also what are your experiences with D/A converting modules like FH-2, is this the right module for that at all or have I bought something that doesn't even suit this purpose?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/HahaScannerGoesBrrrt"> /u/HahaScannerGoesBrrrt </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/ky4twa/using_eurorack_with_abletondaws/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/ky4twa/using_eurorack_with_abletondaws/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Using Eurorack with Ableton/DAWs - by SynthWizard - 01-16-2021, 02:08 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Alt Firmware Options For The M-Wave FM-1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2