Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recording through 2 USB ports simultaneously?
Staff
#1
0
0
Recording through 2 USB ports simultaneously?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I have this question - I own two synths and a drum machine (a TR8S). I know I can record the tr8s into Ableton directly through USB. But can I also record the 2 channels from my input simultaneously?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/levski0109"> /u/levski0109 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lc2kpy/recording_through_2_usb_ports_simultaneously/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lc2kpy/recording_through_2_usb_ports_simultaneously/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recording through 2 USB ports simultaneously? - by SynthWizard - 02-04-2021, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1