Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices
Staff
#1
0
0
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am trying to understand if I could use something like the Minirig Mini (<a href="https://minirigs.co.uk/speakers/bluetooth-minirig-mini-2">https://minirigs.co.uk/speakers/bluetooth-minirig-mini-2</a>) which has 2 (two) 3.5mm outputs. </p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <ol> <li>Does this mean if I get a cable that will come out of the two 1/4&quot; jacks from the digitakt and plug them into this mini speaker? </li> <li>Likewise would I be able to connect a single 3.5mm cable from the Novation Circuit Tracks to the Minirig? Would a single cable work or does it need to be two to hear the &quot;stereo&quot; sound?</li> <li>How would I go about connecting the circuit and digitakt in a way that I can hear both from the same speaker?</li> </ol> <p>Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mt_mann"> /u/mt_mann </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lhpwyk/using_a_single_speaker_for_stereo_output_from/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lhpwyk/using_a_single_speaker_for_stereo_output_from/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Using a single speaker for stereo output from Digitakt/Circuit type devices - by SynthWizard - 02-11-2021, 02:29 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6