Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Microfreak vs VST's
Staff
#1
0
0
Microfreak vs VST's

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've been hearing a lot of talk of the Arturia Microfreak lately and for the price it seems like a good synth. But I heard it's digital, so I'm wondering how the Microfreak's digital sound compares to VST's such as Diva or Massive X, both of which I have? Is there much of a difference?</p> <p>One reason I ask is because I'm looking for a beginner synth. I want an analog synth for the warm and fat sound. I also want to be able to create pads so I need polyphony. Although digital, the Microfreak has peaked my interest due to it's price tag of $300. But if my VST's sound just as good or better than the Microfreak, then I may as well get an analog synth instead. </p> <p>Anyways, what do you guys think of the Microfreak vs VST's?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/capsshield123"> /u/capsshield123 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ln8siv/microfreak_vs_vsts/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ln8siv/microfreak_vs_vsts/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Microfreak vs VST's - by SynthWizard - 02-19-2021, 04:42 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2