Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mpc Live Vs Octatrack
Staff
#1
0
0
Mpc Live Vs Octatrack

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey guys, I’m looking into getting a new sequencer to replace my mpc 1000 as my main sequencer as it’s getting old and I’ve been having to do more and more repairs as of late, and I’m teetering between getting an mpc live and an octatrack. I like to do one take jams and mainly use the sampling on my mpc for drums as I prefer to do my melodic sounds on external synths for more control. what does everyone recommend and why? I’m also open to other suggestions but I really wanna keep it under 1200 used if I can. Oh, and I primarily write ebm, dark wave, and industrial alongside a guitarist if that has any bearing. Thanks all!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/raynestorminabox"> /u/raynestorminabox </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lxeh63/mpc_live_vs_octatrack/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lxeh63/mpc_live_vs_octatrack/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mpc Live Vs Octatrack - by SynthWizard - 03-04-2021, 05:40 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13