Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eurorack start
Staff
#1
0
0
Eurorack start

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello everyone! </p> <p>I have been contemplating getting a eurorack system to create techno with (along with my beloved digitakt) for a while now and this is the system I came up with. I would like to know what you guys think. I am far from understanding everything about every modules that I have put in my rack so this is my way of starting small. </p> <p>Am I missing anything crucial ? Do you have comments or recommendations ? </p> <p>Thanks a lot for any feedback.</p> <p><a href="https://preview.redd.it/fjofh1y7ulo61.jpg?width=729&amp;format=pjpg&amp;auto=webp&amp;s=43017262280414479733748eae0f8d850a556847">https://preview.redd.it/fjofh1y7ulo61.jpg?width=729&amp;format=pjpg&amp;auto=webp&amp;s=43017262280414479733748eae0f8d850a556847</a></p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/grishhndj"> /u/grishhndj </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/mark04/eurorack_start/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/mark04/eurorack_start/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Eurorack start - by SynthWizard - 03-23-2021, 12:38 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3