Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Op1 Digitakt Akai Force Please Please Help If Can ??????️
Staff
#1
0
0
Op1 Digitakt Akai Force Please Please Help If Can ??????️

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello</p> <p>I am a total noob at these things, some people havee been really kind to help me understand but I am still totally lost on how to do this..</p> <p>I have a Digitakt, Op1 and a Force I have overbridge, Ableton live I have a native Instruments interface, a yamaha mixer I am getting a midi host</p> <p>How do I time sync them all together with the Digitakt as the main?? </p> <p>(I was told it sends a continuous clock message)</p> <p>I would like to use the digitakt as the main sequencer, the op1 for sending synth patterns into the digitakt and the force to send vocals and samples...</p> <p>Do I</p> <p>Attach op1 to midi hub then midi to digitakt, set op1 to recieve and digi to send, force to digitakt same midi info, then digitakt to mixer and interfaces to then computer for overbridge to ableton??</p> <p>Am I totally overcomplicating this? Is it easier?</p> <p>Another challenge is there aren't enough inputs on digitakt to connect both..</p> <p>Please all suggestions are welcome and I'd like to say if you are taking the time to help me out I massively appreciate it thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mejayandtheshmozmos"> /u/mejayandtheshmozmos </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mmre0k/op1_digitakt_akai_force_please_please_help_if_can/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mmre0k/op1_digitakt_akai_force_please_please_help_if_can/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Op1 Digitakt Akai Force Please Please Help If Can ??????️ - by SynthWizard - 04-08-2021, 11:41 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Five Best Value Single-Cut Guitars of 20...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VSL introduce Synchron Cimbalom & World ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gibson & Baggs unveil HiFi DNA pickup
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Image-Line & Antares reveal AutoTune Go
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Modartt launch Airteq
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wavea release Flite V2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0