Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which sampler should I buy?
Staff
#1
0
0
Which sampler should I buy?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I spend a lot of time in front of the computer (for work) and since on ableton I use a lot the 'sampler' feature I was thinking that a sampler could be my solution for when I want just to chill and make music without looking all the time to a computer screen and have something more 'physical' to deal with.</p> <p>I was thinking to buy a roland sp 404 (version A is the latest), I like the fact that there are a lot of effects and it has a bunch of audio line in/out, midi etc..</p> <p>But maybe you could suggest me another sampler that has the same features and it is a little bit thinner and portable? Thanks in advance Smile</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/emptytaste"> /u/emptytaste </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7q6l0g/which_sampler_should_i_buy/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/7q6l0g/which_sampler_should_i_buy/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which sampler should I buy? - by SynthWizard - 01-13-2018, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2