Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I create my own keyboard sounds?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do I create my own keyboard sounds?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a Yamaha keyboard (not sure which one) and a MacBook Pro. I was told when I bought it that I could hook up a computer to it but I’ve never tried it. I’m not sure if when I hook it up I need some kind of software, or how to even get my keyboard to sound different. For the nearly two years I’ve had it, I’ve really only used it on the piano preset it comes with, but now I’m looking for a way to make more synthy sounds, but I’m completely clueless. Any advice?</p> <p>Btw sorry if this isn’t the right place for this.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/FearofZdark"> /u/FearofZdark </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mobujx/how_do_i_create_my_own_keyboard_sounds/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mobujx/how_do_i_create_my_own_keyboard_sounds/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I create my own keyboard sounds? - by SynthWizard - 04-10-2021, 07:57 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7