Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volca Sample Vs Novation Circuit - for making big beat and filter house
Staff
#1
0
0
Volca Sample Vs Novation Circuit - for making big beat and filter house

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm trying to create a setup dawless, and having synth and drum machine with integrated sequencer I can only use the pc for mix and master. I would like to try to produce something chemical brothers or early daft punk style, so using a lot of samples. I was looking for an inexpensive sampler so I found the famous volca sample, but after some research, also novation circuits intrigued me. is a groovebox and synth that can also play samples. what do you recommend? which instrument would be more suitable for the music I would like to make? EDIT: ok it may sound strange but for now the digitakt model samples seems to be what I was looking for although I hadn't even considered it!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Late_Cardiologist684"> /u/Late_Cardiologist684 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/n9z2ch/volca_sample_vs_novation_circuit_for_making_big/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/n9z2ch/volca_sample_vs_novation_circuit_for_making_big/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Volca Sample Vs Novation Circuit - for making big beat and filter house - by SynthWizard - 05-11-2021, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0