Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hunting for module like 4MS SISM but with CV in?
Staff
#1
0
0
Hunting for module like 4MS SISM but with CV in?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi folks, I have no inverters in my rig yet, and not enough attenuators. I'm considering the 4MS SISM, but wondered if there is an alternative that additionally has a CV input on each channel. Which I suppose would make it essentially a VCA that inverts? Mostly I don't want to use the space up for SISM if I could somehow have another 8HP in there for CV control, but maybe I'm way off base here and that should just be done in a separate module? Any advice appreciated!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/tremendous-machine"> /u/tremendous-machine </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/nasfuf/hunting_for_module_like_4ms_sism_but_with_cv_in/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/nasfuf/hunting_for_module_like_4ms_sism_but_with_cv_in/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hunting for module like 4MS SISM but with CV in? - by SynthWizard - 05-13-2021, 04:52 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3