Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I made my first video after getting the BIA yesterday
Staff
#1
0
0
I made my first video after getting the BIA yesterday

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just got the Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter yesterday and of course I had to test it out. I used ALM Busy Circuits' Pamela's NEW Workout and had a field day. I made this video for my family and friends to see what I was doing with the equipment I was acquiring. Most of them have no idea what Eurorack or Modular Synthesis is. I just started getting the hardware last month after over a year of research and playing with VCV Rack. Constructive criticism welcome as I'd like to get better at making videos and of course modular synthesis. Thanks. <a href="https://youtu.be/uxQzhfEqBnU">https://youtu.be/uxQzhfEqBnU</a></p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Karnblack"> /u/Karnblack </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/nczh1c/i_made_my_first_video_after_getting_the_bia/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/nczh1c/i_made_my_first_video_after_getting_the_bia/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I made my first video after getting the BIA yesterday - by SynthWizard - 05-16-2021, 10:57 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0