Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MIDI interfaces and Mac OS Big Sur
Staff
#1
0
0
MIDI interfaces and Mac OS Big Sur

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I got a new Mac (Intel chip) with Big Sur but can't find a MIDI interface that works with it. I purchased a MOTU Midi Express XT a few weeks ago in anticipation that the drivers would be upgraded but MOTU has no timeline for it (I asked). I'm about to return it. It seems other brands are facing a similar issue. Any suggestions? I am not planning on changing the OS to an earlier version.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/fkk8"> /u/fkk8 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ns88wk/midi_interfaces_and_mac_os_big_sur/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ns88wk/midi_interfaces_and_mac_os_big_sur/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MIDI interfaces and Mac OS Big Sur - by SynthWizard - 06-04-2021, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15