Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommendations for a good step converter?
Staff
#1
0
0
Recommendations for a good step converter?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>hello, i just scored a cool old synth. I don't have it yet, but the seller says it takes 230v. I think i need a step up converter. I'm in the U.S., so i know i need to convert the 110v to 230v for the synth to work. Can anyone recommend aquality converter or adapter? I'd like something that is good quality, low price and quiet. </p> <p>I've never done this before...so i don't really know what to get.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/thecoldsandwich"> /u/thecoldsandwich </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/o0uiwh/recommendations_for_a_good_step_converter/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/o0uiwh/recommendations_for_a_good_step_converter/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recommendations for a good step converter? - by SynthWizard - 06-16-2021, 07:35 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0