Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Furman PL Plus DMC Question
Staff
#1
0
0
Furman PL Plus DMC Question

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi all, I just installed a furman pl plus dmc in my rack and it seems to be working fine with one minor annoyance. When I am looking at the blue led display I notice a very slight flickering. I was wondering if anyone else with one of these notices the same thing? If this is how they all are it is not a deal breaker, but if it is just something defective with mine I would like to send it back for a replacement while I am still within the 30 day return period. Thanks so much!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/marugIII"> /u/marugIII </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/o65566/furman_pl_plus_dmc_question/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/o65566/furman_pl_plus_dmc_question/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Furman PL Plus DMC Question - by SynthWizard - 06-23-2021, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15