Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TR8S + MicroKorg + SP404... How can I combine?
Staff
#1
0
0
TR8S + MicroKorg + SP404... How can I combine?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Could someone please describe some wombo combos I can achieve with these bad boys? And the order of where each one would connect from the daw?<br/> (all the gear and no idea)</p> <p>I've hooked up the Microkorg IN to TR8S OUT in the past, it didn't trigger or play in time. What am I doing wrong? </p> <p>Thank you in advance!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/lbailey224"> /u/lbailey224 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/oht8p5/tr8s_microkorg_sp404_how_can_i_combine/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/oht8p5/tr8s_microkorg_sp404_how_can_i_combine/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TR8S + MicroKorg + SP404... How can I combine? - by SynthWizard - 07-11-2021, 03:13 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7