Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Arturia Keylab MKII and Prophet Rev2
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with Arturia Keylab MKII and Prophet Rev2

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I need to be able to send midi clock, notes etc to the rev with the Arturia. I also would like to use the PlugSE instrument to automate Rev Parameters in Ableton. I have no clue how to set this all up however. Does anyone have some tips for me to get everything working together in Ableton? I need to have the midi changes and audio recording. I am using a scarlett 18i20 if that helps.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ccavin3"> /u/ccavin3 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ol1hxt/help_with_arturia_keylab_mkii_and_prophet_rev2/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ol1hxt/help_with_arturia_keylab_mkii_and_prophet_rev2/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with Arturia Keylab MKII and Prophet Rev2 - by SynthWizard - 07-15-2021, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Convolution App from Loopop : Spect...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1