Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation Circuit vs Novation Circuit Tracks
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation Circuit vs Novation Circuit Tracks

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello there!</p> <p>I've been trying to buy a Novation Circuit since several months ago, recently I discovered there's a new version called Novation Circuit Tracks and I was wondering which I should get. I suppose going for the new model is a no brainer but I'm not sure since the prices are so different.</p> <p>I can find an old circuit for around 170€ but new one the cheapest I've found is 360€. </p> <p>I know the new version has many improvements like the integrated battery and stuff but idk... </p> <p>What do you guys think? The new version is worth the price?</p> <p>Thanks in advance!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/xtasyx"> /u/xtasyx </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ol2nqp/novation_circuit_vs_novation_circuit_tracks/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ol2nqp/novation_circuit_vs_novation_circuit_tracks/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Novation Circuit vs Novation Circuit Tracks - by SynthWizard - 07-15-2021, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10