Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a good Digital Poly Synth under 500 USD
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a good Digital Poly Synth under 500 USD

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I already have a Korg Monologue and I want to play Chords, a digital synth with plenty of polyphony feels like the right way to go, the ones I'm looking at are a Novation Circuit Tracks, which I know is more than just a synth, an Arturia Microfreak, an Elektron Model Cycles, or a Novation Mininova, which despite being old seems to do a lot. any opinions on what I should get or any other Synths maybe I should add to my list?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Perfect-Spray-3820"> /u/Perfect-Spray-3820 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ou9pmc/looking_for_a_good_digital_poly_synth_under_500/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ou9pmc/looking_for_a_good_digital_poly_synth_under_500/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for a good Digital Poly Synth under 500 USD - by SynthWizard - 07-30-2021, 08:24 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6