Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help using the keylab 49 keybord
Staff
#1
0
0
Need help using the keylab 49 keybord

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a Artura keylab 49 mkii controller and I'm wanting to plug in my guitar into one of the aux inputs on the back to import my signal from my guitar. I dont hear anything but I see movement of the signal when I pluck the strings. Does anyone know what im missing here? I'm a beginner here and could use some info I cannot find online.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/acidbrn391"> /u/acidbrn391 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/owmv8q/need_help_using_the_keylab_49_keybord/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/owmv8q/need_help_using_the_keylab_49_keybord/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help using the keylab 49 keybord - by SynthWizard - 08-02-2021, 04:37 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0