Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series.
#1
0
0
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series.

I picked up a Deluge in January. I haven’t written about yet – well – because every time I turn it on and think about writing something about it I end up getting lost in it and creating a new sketch of full song. I do intend to do a post on my 6+ months […]


https://markmoshermusic.com/2021/07/27/g...al-series/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series. - by ss_admin_user - 08-08-2021, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0