Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clocking Pam's New Workout with BeatStep or Vice Versa?
Staff
#1
0
0
Clocking Pam's New Workout with BeatStep or Vice Versa?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Getting back into using my BeatStep Pro for a bit more structure. I wanted to get your opinions on which unit to use as the master/slave. I'm not using the DIN Sync adaptors currently, but I do have both. Hoping to clock with just a patch cable, although I've seen I might need to go with a stereo to dual mono to access Pam's run control.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/vonkillbot"> /u/vonkillbot </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pd4yg7/clocking_pams_new_workout_with_beatstep_or_vice/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pd4yg7/clocking_pams_new_workout_with_beatstep_or_vice/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Clocking Pam's New Workout with BeatStep or Vice Versa? - by SynthWizard - 08-29-2021, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9