Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do I need Headphone amp for HD800 on Trident Series 8T Mixing Desk
Staff
#1
0
0
Do I need Headphone amp for HD800 on Trident Series 8T Mixing Desk

I have searched but can't find satisfactory answer. I want to upgrade my headphones to LCD-x or...


https://gearspace.com/board/so-much-gear...-post.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do I need Headphone amp for HD800 on Trident Series 8T Mixing Desk - by SynthWizard - 08-29-2021, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2