Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beginner Rack Feedback
Staff
#1
0
0
Beginner Rack Feedback

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Looking for feedback on a rack I've been planning. I'm a novice when it comes to euro rack, but I do have some experience with analog synths. My plan right now is to start out with a minibrute 2s, a case, and maybe maths and an osc, and slowly add modules until I've built a system that runs on it's own without the minibrute. This would be a studio synth more so than a live performance synth. I'd appreciate it if anyone could check out my tentative build on modular grid and provide any suggestions or feedback Smile</p> <p><a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1672022">link</a></p> <p>Also FWIW, I mostly make downtempo/trip hop, psychedelic bass, and some neuro hop.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/To_The_Cloud94"> /u/To_The_Cloud94 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pel7ej/beginner_rack_feedback/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pel7ej/beginner_rack_feedback/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beginner Rack Feedback - by SynthWizard - 08-31-2021, 03:59 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0