Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice for a newbie
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice for a newbie

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello everyone, new to synths and need some help. I have a few years of musical experience but consider myself a novice. I'm wanting to get into sampling, beat making, ambient, and musical discovery I guess.</p> <p>I'm torn between a M:S and a Digitakt. M:S has a great price and seems straightforward to learn, but I'm afraid of outgrowing it quickly. The Digitakt seems like an amazing, flexible tool but the price tag is a tad steep and perhaps not entry level. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/bigbussyprincess69"> /u/bigbussyprincess69 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/plfs1j/advice_for_a_newbie/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/plfs1j/advice_for_a_newbie/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Advice for a newbie - by SynthWizard - 09-10-2021, 05:44 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5