Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Serum wavetable into a Moog Matriarch...
Staff
#1
0
0
Serum wavetable into a Moog Matriarch...

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Second post today sorry haha. </p> <p>I was going to get a piston Honda but they are out of stock and expensive. I had this thought. I have serum. If I use the matriarch to trigger serum in my daw then send the output out my converter into noise in do I basically get serum wavetables going into my Moog? I don't wanna screw anything up but it's just audio right? Not cv? Basically just need a 1/4 inch to euro converter I guess.</p> <p>The only downside I can think of is a bit of delay cause of the processing but what are ya gonna do</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/guacamoleisred"> /u/guacamoleisred </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pmwa4z/serum_wavetable_into_a_moog_matriarch/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pmwa4z/serum_wavetable_into_a_moog_matriarch/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Serum wavetable into a Moog Matriarch... - by SynthWizard - 09-13-2021, 09:37 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19