Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Morphagene as First Oscillator
Staff
#1
0
0
Morphagene as First Oscillator

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Would this be a bad move? It's definitely the one I want to fiddle with the most out of the videos I've seen. I also like the ALM Akemies Taiko. I really like electronic with acoustic or organic elements (either sampled or synthesized), and so the Mutable Instruments Elements sounds nice to me as well.</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>I could really use any tips going forward. Got a 6U 168hp case so I'm just watching videos non-stop right now.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/CheapBocPadsPls"> /u/CheapBocPadsPls </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pyo3ub/morphagene_as_first_oscillator/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pyo3ub/morphagene_as_first_oscillator/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Morphagene as First Oscillator - by SynthWizard - 10-01-2021, 09:38 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2