Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wasp VS. Forbidden Planet?
Staff
#1
0
0
Wasp VS. Forbidden Planet?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I know I know I know, &quot;what sound do you prefer/what is the goal of your system&quot; etc. etc.<br/> What is your personal opinion on these modules if you had to choose one? They're the exact same HP, and somewhat within the same price range, I just really can't decide which one it's going to be. Besides the major distinctions being that FP can self-resonate and have simultaneous HP/LP/BP.</p> <p>Thanks in advance Smile)</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/meap31"> /u/meap31 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/q3z9uo/wasp_vs_forbidden_planet/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/q3z9uo/wasp_vs_forbidden_planet/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wasp VS. Forbidden Planet? - by SynthWizard - 10-10-2021, 05:28 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0