Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using Ableton to send sequences to Volca Bass
Staff
#1
0
0
Using Ableton to send sequences to Volca Bass

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey guys, I’m stumped here. I have a motu micro midi interface running into ableton </p> <p>I’ve created a couple of loops in ableton that I want to send out to my volca bass so it can play the sequence. However, when i can’t get the volca to play the midi. The best I can do is use ableton as the midi clock and when I press play on the DAW the volca starts playing. Cool but pretty useless.</p> <p>Any Ideas?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/fanta-ray"> /u/fanta-ray </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qchsit/using_ableton_to_send_sequences_to_volca_bass/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qchsit/using_ableton_to_send_sequences_to_volca_bass/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Using Ableton to send sequences to Volca Bass - by SynthWizard - 10-21-2021, 03:09 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Guitar Summit 2026: 14,900 Visitors, 659...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VSL introduce Synchron Cimbalom & World ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gibson & Baggs unveil HiFi DNA pickup
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Image-Line & Antares reveal AutoTune Go
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Modartt launch Airteq
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wavea release Flite V2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Rupert Neve Designs introduce three plug...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6