Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a fun wavetable VCO
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a fun wavetable VCO

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm looking for a fun and versatile wavetable VCO that's not tedious to program and ideally not more than $500 USD, and while the Noise Engineering oscillators fit the bill for that, they have far too much aggression and not enough subtlety for my tastes. I need plenty of timbral variation for basses, from nasty squelchy brostep sounds to more subdued deep house vibes.</p> <p>Even though I'm not a big fan of menu-diving, I'm really loving the sounds coming out of both the Graphic VCO and the E352 Cloud Terrarium. Which do you find to be the easiest to program? I'm not sold on any particular module yet, so I'm open to suggestions. I may even end up going with something analog like the DPO.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ItsEntirelyPossible"> /u/ItsEntirelyPossible </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qkulfq/looking_for_a_fun_wavetable_vco/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qkulfq/looking_for_a_fun_wavetable_vco/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for a fun wavetable VCO - by SynthWizard - 11-03-2021, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15