Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which of these should I buy?
Staff
#1
0
0
Which of these should I buy?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello! I'm currently in a position to buy either a Kawai K3m or Yamaha TX81Z. I've already tried the K3m and am a little disappointed by the lack of variety of the sounds, but I'm also an absolute synth noob and I'm pretty sure I'll initially have a hard time with either ?</p> <p>What do you guys think? Thanks ☺</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/The_Touffe"> /u/The_Touffe </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qpl6qg/which_of_these_should_i_buy/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qpl6qg/which_of_these_should_i_buy/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which of these should I buy? - by SynthWizard - 11-08-2021, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Guitar Summit 2026: 14,900 Visitors, 659...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
VSL introduce Synchron Cimbalom & World ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gibson & Baggs unveil HiFi DNA pickup
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Image-Line & Antares reveal AutoTune Go
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Modartt launch Airteq
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wavea release Flite V2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Rupert Neve Designs introduce three plug...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6