Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
minilogue XD not appearing in Ableton 10
Staff
#1
0
0
minilogue XD not appearing in Ableton 10

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi all, long time browser but first post in here. I've scoured google and can't seem to find any solutions, so I was hoping to maybe get some help.</p> <p>As the title states, I have a minilogue xd that I'm trying to use in Ableton. I can get the audio from it just fine by using an external instrument device and routing the audio through channel one (where the minilogue is hooked up into my audio interface). What I'm looking to do is get the notes that I'm playing in MIDI into my DAW. When I go into the preferences menu and go to the MIDI sync, I can see my drum pad and APC are connected, but when I go to add the minilogue xd from a drop down menu, nothing appears saying Korg/Minilogue xd/anything else that would allow me to select it as a device. </p> <p>From what I gather, the minilogue xd supports USB to MIDI and I have it connected to my PC via USB (it's reading it in my device manager list). I have all the necessary drivers up to date, the cables all work fine, and I've tried unplugging and plugging back in, as well as restarting my machine and another tip from the Korg forum that advised to disable an audio device if it's using the same port as my display port and still no dice. </p> <p>If anyone has suggestions outside of what I tried, that would be awesome and I appreciate all of your help.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Hoodie2Shoes"> /u/Hoodie2Shoes </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qplqan/minilogue_xd_not_appearing_in_ableton_10/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qplqan/minilogue_xd_not_appearing_in_ableton_10/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
minilogue XD not appearing in Ableton 10 - by SynthWizard - 11-08-2021, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2