Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Neutron and VST tuning question
Staff
#1
0
0
Neutron and VST tuning question

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I own a behringer neutron, I'd like to use it in my music.</p> <p>But I run into the problem, the tuning is way off from any of the vst synths I use. So layering it with software seems impossible and can't find a solution.</p> <p>Yes I can tune it but it still sounds off.</p> <p>I can't find any solution else where so let's see what we can find here.</p> <p>Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/gummi3ear"> /u/gummi3ear </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qpmcdg/neutron_and_vst_tuning_question/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qpmcdg/neutron_and_vst_tuning_question/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Neutron and VST tuning question - by SynthWizard - 11-08-2021, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15