Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roland tr8 users : assignable outputs ?
Staff
#1
0
0
Roland tr8 users : assignable outputs ?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi everyone,</p> <p>I am about to buy myself a Roland tr 8, mainly for live recording with my 303 and I have a question for you concerning the &quot;assignable ouputs&quot; of the machine. Say I would like for example to add distortion to my kickdrum but not on all of the other elements of the drum machin, is it then possible to assign output A to be the kick only, and then output B be the rest of the other instruments of the tr 8 ? (or can outputs A and B only be assigned to one instrument each ?).</p> <p>If it's not possible then how could I do that ? I know that I can simply plug it in my DAW via USB therefore having all of the different instruments come up as individual outputs on the mixer which is great, but then can I still have the outputs of my soundcard available ? (I'm working on FL studio btw).</p> <p>Thanks for the help Smile</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/lecouvercle"> /u/lecouvercle </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qrrq2m/roland_tr8_users_assignable_outputs/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qrrq2m/roland_tr8_users_assignable_outputs/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Roland tr8 users : assignable outputs ? - by SynthWizard - 11-11-2021, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2