Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for something more immediate than my Rev2?
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for something more immediate than my Rev2?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>My first hardware synth I bought this year was a Rev2 and I really enjoyed using it but always found it to be a chore to dial in a patch. I recently picked up a Subsequent37 and the immediacy of it is so much more inspiring for creating/editing patches and dialing in sequences etc. quickly to get the creative juices flowing. </p> <p>I feel like I might be better suited for a poly with less modulation opportunities but with a more immediate sound that takes less time to dial in.</p> <p>Do you all agree or should I stick it out with the Rev2 longer? If not what would you recommend to replace it with?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/day_bowbow"> /u/day_bowbow </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qrsl97/looking_for_something_more_immediate_than_my_rev2/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qrsl97/looking_for_something_more_immediate_than_my_rev2/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for something more immediate than my Rev2? - by SynthWizard - 11-11-2021, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2