Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Case powering off - instantaneous or not?
Staff
#1
0
0
Case powering off - instantaneous or not?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>My first case, which I've had for awhile, will basically turn off instantly as soon as I flip the power switch -- all modules shut down right away. I just got a new case and I'm testing it with a couple modules but when I turn it off it's almost like the power 'fades' away. Things keep running for a few seconds and then turn off. Modules like my Doepfer sequential switch have the LEDs quite slowly fading out. </p> <p>These are the only two cases I've ever had and I'm unsure if all cases should turn off instant, like my original case, or if some do kind of 'fade off'. Basically, does this come down to something like different power supplies and it's not an issue or could this be dangerous for modules? Do your cases turn off instantly or having this 'fading off' behavior?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/guyliangirl"> /u/guyliangirl </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qxwcdh/case_powering_off_instantaneous_or_not/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qxwcdh/case_powering_off_instantaneous_or_not/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Case powering off - instantaneous or not? - by SynthWizard - 11-21-2021, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1