Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trying to decide between an Electribe, a Circuit, or an Elektron Model
Staff
#1
0
0
Trying to decide between an Electribe, a Circuit, or an Elektron Model

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm looking for a groove box (probably with sampling capabilities) on the lower end of the price scale. Digitakt/Digitone are probably more money than I really want to be spending. I've narrowed my options down to the above three (and probably will go for the sampler version of whichever one I decide on). Anybody have any strong opinions on why I should go for one over the others?</p> <p>Or does anyone have any other recommendations? Should I be looking at vintage boxes like the MC-505?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Boko_Harambe_69"> /u/Boko_Harambe_69 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r5a0uq/trying_to_decide_between_an_electribe_a_circuit/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r5a0uq/trying_to_decide_between_an_electribe_a_circuit/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trying to decide between an Electribe, a Circuit, or an Elektron Model - by SynthWizard - 11-29-2021, 08:54 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5