Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Update my Focusrite Scarlett 3rd Gen 18i8
Staff
#1
0
0
Update my Focusrite Scarlett 3rd Gen 18i8

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><ul> <li>I’m having more and more gear to connect to my audio interface. Some of them are stereo, etc. </li> <li>I’m using a scarlett focusrite 18i8. I’m gonna need more inputs soon + it’s not easy to manage stereo track volume balance.</li> <li>What could be the solution for my use case? <ul> <li>Can I extend my actual audio interface</li> <li>Should I look at analog mixers with multitrack record possibilities? Like presonus studio live.</li> </ul></li> </ul> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/sirirukyrillos"> /u/sirirukyrillos </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r5pedw/update_my_focusrite_scarlett_3rd_gen_18i8/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r5pedw/update_my_focusrite_scarlett_3rd_gen_18i8/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Update my Focusrite Scarlett 3rd Gen 18i8 - by SynthWizard - 11-30-2021, 01:34 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1