Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How might I achieve this synthesizer tone?
Staff
#1
0
0
How might I achieve this synthesizer tone?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p><a href="https://youtu.be/4zLjejnuLM4">https://youtu.be/4zLjejnuLM4</a> I absolutely adore the synthesized horn type sounds that are featured specifically within the first 30 seconds or so before Frank starts playing. I really wanna know if there are any vsts or software that can get me that tone</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mcardinals75"> /u/mcardinals75 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r6kwpe/how_might_i_achieve_this_synthesizer_tone/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r6kwpe/how_might_i_achieve_this_synthesizer_tone/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How might I achieve this synthesizer tone? - by SynthWizard - 12-01-2021, 07:17 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6