Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Studiologic SL73 Hard Case
Staff
#1
0
0
Studiologic SL73 Hard Case

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi there,</p> <p>I am planning to travel abroad with my SL73, and I am looking for a hard case. I have seen some mentions here and there that this keyboard can fit into a 61 keys case but no model or brand has been mentioned. I would appreciate it if any of you guys have any advise on what I can purchase.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/williamwion"> /u/williamwion </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r9dpce/studiologic_sl73_hard_case/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r9dpce/studiologic_sl73_hard_case/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Studiologic SL73 Hard Case - by SynthWizard - 12-05-2021, 08:37 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6